Santa on the Beach 2021 was such a big hit, the team are getting ready for 2022!
NEW PROPS, NEW SANTA OUTFIT, NEW LOCATIONS!!!
DETAILS COMING SOON!
Santa on the Beach FAQ :
1) How Do I book? All Santa on the Beach photo session must be booked via our website. Please click on the Santa on the Beach Mid North Coast TAB at www.filleandmoi.com
2) How do I know my booking has been received? Once you have paid via PayPal you will receive an automated e-mail advising that payment has been made. A Calendar invitation or confirmation email may be sent. Unfortunately we are unable to control technology and understand that e-mails can get lost in space so we have also set up a confirmation text message service 24hrs and 12 hours prior to your session. Please do not reply to these messages to reschedule. Contact us directly on our socials SANTA ON THE BEACH MID NORTH COAST or via email@example.com
3) How do I pay? Payment is required at the time of booking. This our via our PayPal system to ensure safety of privacy and swift transactions. Please sign up for PayPal to secure your booking. This year there is one standard package of $89 for families of 5 or less. For addition family members two packages will be purchased as additional placement and time is required.
4) How do we control the Weather? Squinting, shadows, and wind? Once again, because of mother nature, we can not control these types of things. We do our best to set up our sessions around the current weather situation. We try our hardest to avoid as much shadow as possible, though because we are on the East coast the only way to avoid this (and still have the water as our backdrop) is to face the sun directly. As you can imagine this is not really a good option as we would have lots of closed eyes. One way we can suggest avoiding the squinting eyes is to bring along your sunnies, wear some sunscreen and please bring along your own Santa props like hats and Christmas outfits! If it is a windy day, avoid wearing your hair out, or wear a Santa hat to keep it in place. We appreciate your understanding that the weather is beyond our control. If by chance we have a rainy day for any of our sessions, we will endeavor to postpone the shoot or squeeze you into another day. If you don’t see a Facebook message or receive an SMS then please assume that your photo session is still going ahead. It is very rare that we will need to postpone a session, we will usually wait for the rain to stop or extend time frames. Please continually check social media for updates on the day of your session.
5) NSW HEALTH and Council Regulations: We are a covid safe and Council approved photography business. This means Council has approved us to be here! We have worked with the council for many years now to bring you the best our beaches can offer. Please know All families must check in at reception and use hand sanitizer before their photos are taken. Please note there will not be a QR code ( rather a sign-in check-in for photo and advertising photo release) for this outdoor location and masks are not mandatory in outdoor spaces at the beach. Please also understand that your details could be provided to NSW HEALTH if there is a health-related COVID issue. If you are unwell, please contact Gemma to reschedule your session to a later date. If the Santa team is unwell we will do the same. Please note that for the protection of our Santa and your families, cuddles and high fives are not prohibited. Santa is fun and always happy to wave at your children in a safe manner. He loves jumping and creating fun and unique ways to showcase your Xmas photos. Please be respectful when Santa is taking minutes to keep hydrated and cool, he will be with you shortly!
5) Can I bring my fur pets? Family pets are welcome to attend their family photos, however, they are not permitted on their own. The area of the beach that our photos are taken on is either an unleash area or dogs are not permitted as per council signage. Fille & Moi Photography takes no responsibility for any animal not complying with Council regulations and/or any fines issued for infringement of these regulations. Should your pet get a little overwhelmed and anxious with all the excitement and/or be afraid of Santa, we reserve the right to ask that you take some time out with your pet to calm them down. The safety of all our staff members and clients is our number one priority.
6) Use of mobile devices: The use of mobile devices and video is allowed for behind-the-scenes shots of Santa and the team. Please tag and hashtag Santa on the Beach Mid North Coast in your posts out of respect for this business. We prohibit the use of commercial cameras or other commercial devices while we are shooting.
7) What to wear: It’s the festive season, YAY! That means Christmas attire! Keep in mind, Santa is dressed in red and white and so matching in with neutral colours is great. Don’t forget we are at the beach, so beach attire is VERY WELCOME! Please bring sunnies and hats for our shots this year. The glare can be a little overwhelming for some children.
8) When will I receive my photos? Please allow 5-7 days for editing and processing. You will receive a link to your gallery via the email you have provided. Please ensure your email is correct with our accounts team upon check-in at reception. If you have not received your gallery link ( and have checked all junk folders) after 7 days please email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org